Re: [orca-list] Help me, please!

Rui Kelson via orca-list, le jeu. 14 nov. 2019 11:06:41 -0300, a ecrit:
Well, I'm not able to read PDF documents,

Which application are you using? Evince should be working fine (provided
that it's not a scanned document of course).

Google Chrome does not show me any feedback, Skype will not.  Visual
Studio code either,

I am not so surprised since they use their own toolkits. Nothing is to
be searched on the configuration side, implementation is just needed in
them.

Samuel