Re: [orca-list] Pre-testing of Orca with Chromium/Chrome

Looks like no, at least I couldn't.

On 11/14/19 10:20 AM, Arkadiusz Kozioł wrote:
Will be possible to select the text without chromium native caret?

W dniu 14.11.2019 o 03:07, Joanmarie Diggs pisze:
Hey all.

There are still some significant issues that need to be fixed in Chromium/Chrome. But enough people have been asking me about testing, so I wrote up a wiki page for people who are going to test even though I keep saying we're not quite ready. <grins>

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca/Chromium

As you'll see there, you need the very latest Orca from master and a super-recent version of Chrome/Chromium. You'll need some command line switches too. I've also summarized some key known issues at the bottom of that page.

Lastly, as you'll see on that page, you are *strongly* encouraged to double-check that the Chrome/Chromium issue you are about to report to me is not an issue in Firefox. If it's an issue in both, I should address it, but we want to get Chrome/Chromium ready for all Orca users to try, and that means focusing the time I have on Chrome/Chromium.

Thanks!
--joanie