Re: [orca-list] most current Jenux

Hi

Answering two posts in one (Jace wrote to me only).

I stand corrected. I just didn't search well enough.
I didn't contact Daniel Nash.

I have no excuse as I heard of Jenux before (I even downloaded a
previous ISO), so I should have saved the URL:
https://nashcentral.duckdns.org/projects/
however a bit of presentation somewhere of Jenux could help newcomers to
know something about it and find the ISO...

Didier