Re: [orca-list] chromium and youtube problem

Hello.

And please, where can I download this for Debian 10 or Fedora 30?

thanks.

Best regards

Vojta.

Dne 05. 11. 19 v 17:52 Arkadiusz Kozioł napsal(a):
chromium-snapshot 80.0

Orca master, the newest commit.

W dniu 05.11.2019 o 17:06, Joanmarie Diggs pisze:
Sorry for the noise, but I vaguely recall that this was also an issue in Firefox. And that the issue was that YouTube uses live regions to present that information. If that is where the messages you're describing are coming from, then that is not an Orca bug or a browser bug; it's a YouTube feature that you don't like. I'm afraid Orca cannot reliably guess what live regions are good and something you want to hear. Therefore, try toggling off Orca's live region support when using YouTube.

--joanie