Re: [orca-list] Linux distros and orca

Sorry, this message initially sent to Michael Maslo was
intended fr Michael Waever, oops...

On 28/05/2019 21:08, Didier Spaier wrote:

Hello,

Slint is a little more difficult as you have to partition the disk.

In the most recent version we have a script "auto" that you can run
after having logged in as "root" and before typing setup: it does
a basic auto-partitioning, which works if you dedicate a drive to
Slint and it is big enough (at least 30G).

Meanwhile here is a link to detailed instructions, thanks to Pawel
Loba for the initial version, which includes how-to do the manual
partitioning: http://slint.fr/testing/slint_installation.txt

These instructions will be soon included in the "official" Slint
documentation.

In the next ISO I plan to make things easier for people coming from
distributions like Ubuntu.

Best regards,

Didier