Re: [orca-list] probably off topic but maybe not (boot disk with speech, anti-virus and malware detection tools)

Yes, Kali linux.

On Wed, 22 May 2019, eric via orca-list wrote:

Date: Wed, 22 May 2019 12:33:19
From: eric via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] probably off topic but maybe not (boot disk with speech,
    anti-virus and malware detection tools)

Hello to the list members.

Maybe this should go to another list, but being a user of linux, mac and
windows who has his feet in the world of a pc in many environments, I
wondered what this section of the community might say to this idea.

First, malware and viruses and system issues on any platform need
troubleshooting. As a blind tech, I am finding that bootable solutions with
speech e.g. the tech tools have no speech and thus require sight.  This just
isn't right.  Might anyone have a solution and or suggestion? I would gladly
help, test, do whatever is necessary.  Although I'm not the programmer, I am
relatively good at following well designed documents, digging for info etc.

Thanks

Eric

---