[orca-list] orca, evince and latex beamer

A recurrent problem I have with pdf presentations is knowing what page
I'm on. My overall method is to have my notes on one device (often my
phone) with a braille display and the pdf on the laptop connected to a
projector. I prepare presentations with the beamer class in latex. All
that works well enough but there's no requirement that things stay in
sync e.g. I press the arrow twice accidentally, a student wants me to
page title or some such being exposed to orca even if full text is
not. Can evince do anything like this? If so I imagine I can coerce
beamer into inserting the right tags in pdf. Or does anyone have a
different solution to this problem?
thanks in advance
Peter

--