[orca-list] important AT-SPi and lists information related to Thunderbird

I have found out ammazing fact.
When users will press up or down arrow keys for example every 3 or 4 seconds, The delay between key press and getting output info from AT-SPi is much more faster. So when you will press arrow keys fast, you will get bigger delay between key press and information. It is not caused by The interaction with Pulseaudio or Speech-dispatcher, becuase I have turned speech off and delay also exist when using Braille devices. Which do not cause so much issues when comparing with intensive processor task such as speech output is. So when AT-SPi is being asked for info too fast, it get overloaded. The interesting research would be also made, if code of Thunderbired is adapted to receive requests from other process. Because Orca response vary according to used GTK toolkit, object class name and process at all.
So. Editable field inside app run dialog in Mate is working very fast.
Mate-terminal or Gnome-terminal editable field is also working fast. But slower responsiveness always exist and have existed while working with treeviews and lists. I will try to use dbus-broker and I will observe The delay between key press and getting needed information. Sure, it also depend on background threads f application, which Orca uses. If user will use Firefox and auto typing address is being used or Google auto search is active, background activity will make Orca to work slowly, because process is making background activity and Orca want something from process, so it started to be overloaded. Because not many of us own 8 core CPU with more than 4 GH/Z and 64 GB of RAm or more.