Re: [orca-list] DBus Broker and orca/ ATK / AT-SPI?

Dear MR Vagner,
Is this project available here?

https://github.com/bus1/dbus-broker
And did you have to modify Orca source code so this module work? Or it is only necessary to compile this project and run it? Does it have some shadow effect? Because you have written, that you were able to navigate inside very long list of E-mail messages in Thunderbird thanks to this project.
And what about other Orca functions?
The problem with issues while working with long lists is long term AT-SPI problem. It exist also while using Seamonkey and it is The main disadvantage when comparing Orca with NVDA for Windows. The problem is also The cause of The fact, that it some application window have many items, Orca flat review feature do not work so fast. I will try to build DBUS broker myself but it requires older Linux kernel APi headers and My linux Kernel is 5.0 and some other sub version number. So I do not know, if I must find older headers or if I can compile with newest one for my used version of kernel.
Thank you very much for yours answers.