Re: [orca-list] teamviewer and orca

Install ocrdesktop and then read client ID and password. Buttons in teamviewer are accessible, so your can connect with another clients.

W dniu 09.05.2019 o 18:26, John Covici pisze:
Hi.  I installed teamviewer and it seems to be a qt5 app, but reads
nothing once I get into it.  Sometimes it says read only text and once
it said something about a partner id, but controls are not
accessible.  I have QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1 in the
environment, but no joy.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.