Re: [orca-list] problem using xclip on a regular tty

Didier Spaier, le dim. 05 mai 2019 14:24:32 +0200, a ecrit:
On 05/05/2019 14:07, Samuel Thibault wrote:
How I go about starting orca the second time then? Do I have to use
a specific command?

You can just run it from the X session itself.
(otherwise it won't be using the proper dbus session).

It didn't work:
didier[~]$ LANG=en_US.utf8 orca
Another screen reader process is already running for this session.
Run “orca --replace” to replace that process with a new one.

Hum, it seems that orca explictly refuses more than one instance per
user indeed.

I guess it is meant to make it simpler to replace another instance etc.

Samuel