Re: [orca-list] problem using xclip on a regular tty

In case of fenrir what runs as background service this is not always true, but most users runs anyway just a
single X (if not using bumblebee or stuff). Display >1 is mostly just a error case when X did some restart.
By the way you dont need an second X for multiple monitors or workspaces.

Cheers chrys