[orca-list] Thunderbird: when on quote, using go to end of container goes at the beginning of the current container instead of at the end

Hello all,

Environment:
- Orca master
- Debian 9 "Stretch"
- Thunderbird 60.5.1

Steps to reproduce:
1) Open in Thunderbird the mail "Re: [g-a-devel] Could we release new Accerciser version ?" from Alejandro (2019-03-23 at 10:44 CEST), this is the mail with:
No, the freezes are about changes on releases. Changes can be still committed to master, but the freezes are about what you include on following releases. In some cases, you see comments like "please push on master after freezes" just because it makes it easier to make the releases, as you don't need to filter those commits, not because the freezes stops you to push on master.
(I've sent it to you with me at sender to ensure you've it)

2) Move the cursor to the line beginning with "There is the Maintainers Corner"

3) Press "comma" to go at the end of container

Result:
The cursor moves on the previous line

Expected result:
The cursor should go on the line beginning with "Thanks! I won't have time"

You could find a debug log here:
https://framabin.org/p/?646ff7df8d17ea03#3Ifagnc9su7V1KeeOozzuVfd2n0Tsa5Hd/KVnKT8Dgc=

Best regards,
Alex.