Re: [orca-list] How do I change some settings

Well, ok, thank you.

With best regards,

Oleg.

On 23.03.2019 16:02, Peter Vágner wrote:
Hello,

I guess you are running Ubuntu and that ships Orca with some down-stream specific patches adding support for saving its config into gsettings. There are some known issues with those patches and it's not likely that might be fixed soon.
I think the best you can do is installing orca from git manually.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa March 23, 2019 12:49:15 PM UTC používateľ Oleg Kirillov via orca-list <orca-list gnome org> napísal:
Hello,

I can not change some settings, such as announcing lists, landmarks, and
so forth. I switch the checkboxes in the preferences dialog, but after
pressing 'OK' there is no difference. The checkboxes which were
unchecked, are checked as before. My orca version is 3.28.0.

What do I need to do?

Thanks in advance,

Oleg.
orca-list mailing list orca-list gnome org https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/orca-list Orca wiki: https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/Orca Orca documentation: https://help.gnome.org/users/orca/stable/ GNOME Universal Access guide: https://help.gnome.org/users/gnome-help/stable/a11y.html Log bugs and feature requests at http://bugzilla.gnome.org

--
Odoslané z môjho Android zariadenia prostredníctvom K-9 Mail. Prosím, ospravedlňte moju stručnosť.