Re: [orca-list] [Announce] Slint64-14.2.1.2 has been released

Hello Didier,

Is it possible to simply upgrade from within a previous Slint installation, or do I have to grab the new version and make a pen drive to install it?

Sorry for the stupid question, but I'm all but an expert, and up to now I've always relied on "my boys" (husband and son) to deal with my Linux things...

Now I've decided to grow up, and want to mean business with Slint and Arch...

thanks a lot for all the work you're doing for our benefit.

And thanks to all of you listers, who are always ready to help one another. Great group!

Ciao,

Ollie