Re: [orca-list] running fenrir

Howdy,

what do you want to do? use fenrir on TTY or Terminal emulation?
how do you installed it? as i know debian/ ubuntu packages are broken.
how do you started it? what system are you using?
what setup are you using? default? some custom?

by the way, fenrir has an mailinglist :), you might have most luck there.

cheers chrys