[orca-list] Using Emacs under Orca

I've been using VSCode under Windows and am getting a bit spoiled by it. Until we have Electron app support under Linux, I'm considering trying to try getting Emacs working as similarly as I can (I.e. language server interfaces, code completion, etc.)

Does anyone have tips for making it work under Orca? Should I just run it in a terminal or is there a GUI interface, or should I turn off Orca and use Emacspeak/Speechd-el?

If the latter, which should I use? How do Emacspeak and Speechd-el compare?

And is anyone currently doing this and finding it useful? I'm currently just using Gedit for code, but I like the integrated warnings/code completions that language servers provide, and I don't know that Gedit supports this at all.

Thanks.