Re: [orca-list] ot lvm expert here?

At this time, I completed all steps, but I don't know, if it is ok.

I created pvcreate /dev/sda and pvcreate /dev/sdb

after this, I extended the group called ubuntu-lv by vgextend ubuntu-lv /dev/sda and vgextend ubuntu-lv /dev/sd b. In the last step, I extended the size by lvextend --size 1.36T /dev/ubuntu-lv/root, but the free space for example in documents is 230,  Gb.

Thanks,

Pavel