Re: [orca-list] orca firefox combination on att.com site

I couldn't locate text fields on the page to enter requested data with
orca.

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:

Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 09:34:54
From: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs igalia com>
To: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel panix com>, orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] orca firefox combination on att.com site

The only problem that immediately jumped out at me is there are two unlabeled
links on the page. But each of them is immediately followed by a text link
which duplicates what it is. From my very quick test using Orca with Firefox,
the page is not a real mess and Orca is doing the right thing. So please be
more specific.
--joanie