Re: [orca-list] Mouse review no longer works on Firefox

Le 17/06/2019 à 14:56, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Sorry for being spammy. Once the mouse is over the paragraph, moving the mouse sometimes causes just the word under the mouse to be read. But that was the original feature design.

The current implementation is a really good idea but I think this is too quick for be really usable by a beginner. To be able to make Orca reading the paragraph I need to move the mouse really really slowly.

I really think we should follow the current NVDA implementation to choose between sentence, word or paragraph reading but it's another thing I'll tell you in the future to not pollute this thread. It's also easier to understand from a brain perspective, the user will always hear what it expect. Maybe we could keep an "hybrid" mode for power user.

Best regards,
Alex.