Re: [orca-list] Orca is`nt reading my desktop

Title: Assinatura Informal

Hi Camila.

first of all, welcome to the list. It is always nice to have more people here in Brazil using the orca.

Take a look in the following link:

https://www.lifewire.com/gnome-3-desktop-4175640

I think that the link will help you to understand  the composition of desktop of gnome.

Also take a look at the following link:

https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GnomeShell/CheatSheet