Re: [orca-list] Libreoffice Writer 6.2.4 reading

Hi Javier.

I'm afraid I cannot reproduce this problem using Orca master and LibreOffice Writer 6.2.4. Mind you I don't have your exact steps to reproduce. I assume that by "navigate with cursor" you mean arrowing. I tried arrowing up and down, left and right, and ctrl+left and ctrl+right. Orca only presents a line when I use up and down and it only presents the current line to me.

Are you doing something different?

--joanie