Re: [orca-list] orca, evince and latex beamer

Hi Joanie,

let me re-order your email slightly:

Joanmarie Diggs schrieb am 11.06.2019,  6:54 -0400:
In Firefox, you could bypass a single key press with Orca's bypass command. Also
in Firefox, you could enter sticky focus mode in which Orca turns all keys
over to Firefox without consuming them.
AFAIK, Firefox does not have a presentation mode, does it? It would need to
display the presentation with 4:3 aspect ratio.

What sort of compromise? In Evince Orca isn't overriding the keystrokes.
As soon as the presentation mode is activated, the document is inaccessible. I
am not sure whether Evince lacks the ability to do so or this is due to
something else. But if if were accessible, my point was that the Arrow keys are
used vor navigating slide-wise, normally they are used to navigate line-wise.
Even if Orca supports passing keys through, this does not help when using a
presenter tool, which always sends key strokes for advancing slides. I am not
sure about the correct English term for this device, BTW.

Thanks
Sebastian
--
Web: https://www.crustulus.de (English|Deutsch)  | Blog: https://www.crustulus.de/blog