Re: [orca-list] Orca and HTML5 slides

Hi,

ctrl+home indeed works and honestly this finding is enough for me currently.

It would be nice to find out who is not emitting the right event but...

Vojta

Dne 31. 05. 19 v 16:51 Joanmarie Diggs napsal(a):
I just tried with Orca master and Firefox nightly. I don't have to
leave the slide. In addition, I don't have to press Tab. I just need
to press Ctrl+Home to move to the top of the newly-loaded slide. Then
I can read the new contents.

Regarding it being a refresh problem in Orca: Orca doesn't have a
virtual buffer or anything like that. It should (and seems to) have
the updated content automatically as a result.

That said, what I'm failing to see is any event from Firefox which
suggests that there is a new slide present and which Orca should read
automatically. I'm not sure if that's a slidy problem or a firefox
problem. However, since the Ctrl+Home solution seems to work, perhaps
that's good enough to use slidy???

--joanie