Re: [orca-list] Google Drive issues

Hi a third time. :)

I believe I've solved the lack of coordinates in Google Sheets when
braille support is enabled in Google Docs. Please let me know what you find.

Thanks again!
--joanie

On 6/5/19 2:56 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi again.

The google drive chattiness issue should now be fixed in master. I'm
still working on the issue regarding sheets when braille support is
enabled in Google Docs.

--joanie