[orca-list] problem with qt applications

Hello.

I have a strange problem with qt applications.

I installed system on my desktop, and then I've installed team talk. I tried to run it, because orca says nothing. Soo I've installed all packages from qt's group from arch repository, then tried again, but orca says nothing.

I set the options in my ~/.bash_profile

export QT_LINUX_ACCESSIBILITY_ALWAYS_ON=1

export QT_ACCESSIBILITY=1

export GTK_MODUES="gail:atk-bridge"

but orca again says nothing in qt applications, such as gqrx or team talk.

What i should do with this?