[orca-list] No speech from orca in GUI in arch but espeakup works fine.

Hi all,

Yesterday I installed arch using the tarch image from the talking arch site and all went well but afterr
installing a GUI and starting orca I found that though audio sounds work fine, orca is silent and I am not
sure why.  Any idea how to fix this?  Espeakup works fine and so I am wondering if it is an audio thing with
pulse audio or something else.  I could try to change the audio out to also, but wanted to see if anyone else
had this happen and how did they fix this.  Thanks.

Matthew