Re: [orca-list] Manjaro install?

You can get speech started in the standard way but the installer needs
to be replaced by the developer if you're looking for accessibility.

On Sat, 27 Jul 2019, Brandt Steenkamp via orca-list wrote:

Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 15:44:33
From: Brandt Steenkamp via orca-list <orca-list gnome org>
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Manjaro install?

Hi everyone,

I made an error and accidentally broke my Ubuntu install on an HP laptop,
which BTW was a pain to get the WiFi to work in the first place.

I was thinking to give Manjaro with the Mate desktop a shot anyway, and now
that my Ubuntu went, I was wondering if anyone knew if the installer is
accessible? And if so, how to get speech started??

Warm regards,

Brandt Steenkamp