[orca-list] Two Firefox issues

Hey,

Experiencing both of these with Firefox Nightly and Orca master. Begin by visiting https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=20499467.

1. Arrow down into the page somewhere.

2. Press Ctrl-Home to move to the top of the page.

3. Press Down-arrow a couple times to navigate past the header links, right above the table.

4. Press Tab.

Result: Firefox jumps focus back up into the New/Threads header links. Expected: I should land on the next link after the cursor's location.

I often use this technique to try leaving the comment thread and reading the article, but I have to arrow over the link rather than tabbing to it once I'm past the initial header links.

1. Navigate somewhere down in the same page.

2. Very quickly, press Ctrl-Home, Ctrl-F, then type "charger".

Result: The Find prompt opens, but most of "charger" is interpreted as Orca commands. So Orca searches the page for combo boxes, headers, clickables, ... and eventually some characters land in the search box. Expected: Firefox searches for "charger" and the characters aren't interpreted as Orca commands.

As an aside, would it be possible to use Escape to cancel long-running Orca searches? Sometimes, for instance, I use the "navigate to next large object" command and Orca hangs for 5-10 seconds at least, and that's on my high-end desktop. In cases like this, I wish I could just press Escape and give up on the search.

Thanks.