Re: [orca-list] TeamTalk5 client accessibility

Hello Brandon,

Thanks!

Absolutely great for preferences! Strange but this works like a charm :)

Do you also have some issues when you focus the TeamTalk window? I have to focus it twice to have it working right.

And do you have a way to have messages read when you are not in the main teamTalk window? As it is the case in Pidgin.

Sometimes messages are read, for example sometimes if I am in a VMWare VM window. But it is randomness.

Thanks again,

Patrick