Re: [orca-list] Debian 10 installer cannot detect sound card

Hello Edhoari,

The issue you mentioned is known and will be fixed in Debian 10.1 or 10.2. In the mean time, please use the installer of Debian 9 or install your distribution with Braille or high contrast.

The right list for such issue is Debian Accessibility.

Best regards,
Alex.