Re: [orca-list] How to activate alttab by provided guide in GNome 3.32

On 7/1/19 2:42 AM, Pavel Vlček via orca-list wrote:

Hi,

as this article says:

https://blogs.gnome.org/fmuellner/2018/10/11/the-future-of-alternatetab-and-why-you-need-not-worry/

gnome-shell-extension-alttab is not supported anymore. Here is guide, how to modify some keyboard shortcuts. Can you tell me please, which shortcut do I need to change and how? I only know, where. I want to have alttab activated by this new method, I don't like grouping by application.

I don't know how to change the default, but note that Alt-Key-Above-Tab cycles between windows within an application. What that key is depends on your keyboard layout. It's the grave accent key on mine.

This is the same as in Mac OS.