Re: [orca-list] Braille support with Orca/GNOME

Samuel Thibault <sthibault hypra fr> wrote:

Ok. Is your Wayland session running on VT7, or VT1?
Xorg had a way to let orca know where it is running, so brlapi can work
alright. I guess Wayland missed it. You can try to run orca with

XDG_VTNR=1 orca

Thanks. The session is indeed on tty1. I tried setting the above variable;
unfortunately, it didn't solve the problem. I also added myself to the brlapi
group.

I can create whatever debug output is needed.