Re: [orca-list] Braille support with Orca/GNOME

do you created brlapi group and added your user in it?
31.01.2019 3:31, Jason White via orca-list пишет:
I've just tried to set up Orca with Gnome on Arch Linux. It's using a Wayland
session.

Speech is working. So far, braille isn't. BRLTTY runs fine at the console
level. Braille is enabled in the Orca settings. I've created /etc/brltty.key.
The system logs show that BRLTTY is accepting a brlapi connection, but the
braille display only shows a "screen is not in text mode" message.

Suggestions are welcome.

As a separate issue, I couldn't work out how to navigate the universal access
panel in GNOME. The tab key and arrow keys didn't take me to the options for
Orca or other accessibility features. Am I neglecting something obvious? Using
Alt-Super-S did work and seems to be persistent across GNOME restarts.