Re: [orca-list] Setting up an Arch Linux installation

hello. glad that TalkingArch helpd you.

about installation. today i reinstalled arch. my recommendations.

install mate. i think it is best accessible D E. install mate and mate-extra i using lightdm as my greeter.

install pulseaudio and pulseaudio-alsa

because arch at the moment transitions to espeak-ng. install espeak-ng pkg and overwrite espeak.

don't forget to run spd-config

Alexandr