Re: [orca-list] My machine freezes when I use flat review mode in eclipse

Title: Assinatura Informal

Hey Joanie.

The original problem was fixed and I'll report the bug.

Also I found in the stderr the following warning:

(orca:9965): dbind-WARNING **: 00:12:12.993: AT-SPI: Error in GetItems, sender=(null), error=Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

I am not sure if the warning is related to the same problem.

Thanks.