Re: [orca-list] Flat review delay when reviewing page

I'm also reproducing this issue with Orca master and Firefox ESR 60. It's really slow.

Best regards,
Alex.

Le 20/01/2019 à 15:00, Andy Borka via orca-list a écrit :
Confirmed using Orca master (3.31.90 pre), Ubuntu 19.04, Mate 1.20.3, and Firefox 64.0.2. To add another observation, sometimes flat review does not follow the system focus on a page. Instead, it remains at the top-left corner of the firefox window. This is random and I see no predictable behavior with this problem other than a page has to scroll of the window.