Re: [orca-list] Flat review delay when reviewing page

Title: Assinatura Informal

In my machine the delay is about 1 second and it only happens after I use the arrows.

If for example I move to a line using down arrow and press capslock+i, orca takes about on second to read the content of the line.

If I press capslock+i again without use arrows, orca reads the content of the line immediately.

This is with latest orca compiled from master but it seems that the problem also happens in orca 3.30.1.