Re: [orca-list] Orca with Gnome Settings

Hi,

Gnome Settings has in my view been one of the recent great disappointments of the Gnome desktop.

When I started using Fedora about 3 years ago, the old style settings center was far more accessible. Progressively as it has been redesigned and improved, accessibility has just got worce with every release.

I now try and use a terminal-based equivalent program where possible (e.g. nmtui for network setup).

I would love to try and improve the situation, but I'm not even sure where to start in this regard.

Regards,

Nick