Re: [orca-list] GTK 3.24.3 has been released with accessibility changes: please test it with Orca master

No feedback? @Peter and other Arch user?

Le 14/01/2019 à 17:05, Alex ARNAUD a écrit :
Hello all,

The GTK Team has just released GTK 3.24.3 few hours ago. This new version reverts Hypra's patches about keyboard shortcuts managements due to a last remaining issue with contextual menu we can't fix in the GTK 3.24 maintenance release cycle. We'll try to make them into GTK4.

Could you test this new release with Orca master and let us know if you don't encounter any issue?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Alex.