Re: [orca-list] [OT] accessibility iof the chirp amateur radio config tool?

To clarify a bit on rereading:

My patch didn't make the screens accessible, as they already were fairly usable to begin with. I associated the settings' labels with their fields, which made navigating the radio config by tab/shift-tab much easier.

Anyhow, didn't want to take more credit than I was due. :) CHIRP is a nice piece of software.