Re: [orca-list] Plan to release new pre-release of Orca 3.32 ?

Title: Assinatura Informal

Hi Joanie and all.

Sorry for the delay of an answer, I'm very busy!

After upgrading from gtk3 to version 3.24.2 + 7 + g43aeb52b73-1 , I encountered a small problem in the gnome-terminal.

To reproduce try the following steps using orca. master.

1. Launch gnome-terminal.

2. Press alt+tab to switch to another application.

3. Press alt+tab again to switch back to gnome-terminal.

4. Type pwd and press the enter key.

In my environment orca should announce the result of pwd but orca does not shows the result.

5. Press the f10 key to activate the menu bar and press the esc key.

6. Type pwd again and press the enter key.

Orca announces the result of the pwd command as expected.

I can capture a debug file to demonstrate the problem if necessary.