Re: [orca-list] Gnome or mate?

Please be patient, navigation between Mate's panels and the desktop will become easier soon.

How soon? Hopefully within two weeks.

Best,

Didier

On 11/01/2019 12:39, Devin Prater via orca-list wrote:
The networking panel and such is the "top panel." You have to go to the bottum panel and press
alt+shift+tab to get to the top panel. How Mate got the reputation as "most accessible desktop" is a bit
beyond me because of this glaring issue that took me a good half hour on IRC to figure out. This using
Slint Linux, which doesn't have Gnome.

Sent from my iPhone