Re: [orca-list] Orca fails to read Bluefish editor's autocomplete list

Hey Andy.

I remember looking into this a while back. If memory serves me, the
autocomplete's accessibility support is broken. So I'll add re-triaging
this to my list, but assuming nothing's changed I won't be able to fix
this in Orca.

--joanie