[orca-list] still an issue in rhythmbox

I am still having an issue in Rhythmbox.

I can only delete podcasts using the right mouse click when I am on a podcast episode and i hear a number of dialogues being told I am in focus so it will say "three dialogues focused" which might be my problem which is why I have to repeatedly do right mouse click to delete the files and i am wondering if I have accidently gone into a playlist mode which is why I don't see all of the options when I press shift F10 like it isn't tracking when I try to delete a podcast episode.

How do I resolve this problem as it is a bit annoying and I am always worrying if I have deleted an extra episode by mistake which I haven't yet heard.