Re: [orca-list] Orca 3.31 hangs with Indian voices

Hello Krishnakant,

Could you please provide us detailed steps to reproduce your issue ?

Best regards,
Alex.

Le 18/02/2019 à 08:49, Krishnakant Mane via orca-list a écrit :
hello all,

I don't know if this is orca issue or speech-dispatcher.

But when I read for example a facebook post in Hindi (India's national
language), Orca hangs after 2 or 3 lines of non-stop reading.

Is this happening with any other non-roman script languages?

Happy hacking.

Krishnakant.