Re: [orca-list] Feature request: multiple text attribute profiles

Hey Andy.

Couldn't you could use Orca's existing profile feature for this?

--joanie

On 2/16/19 8:46 AM, Andy Borka via orca-list wrote:
Hi,

I would like to have a discussion on what people think of having
multiple text attribute profiles in Orca. The feature would allow
someone to press a shortcut key to cycle between custom text attribute
profiles. For example, I could have standard, web developer, software
developer, document publishing, and whatever else I need for work. This
would speed up a person's workflow, making it easier to achieve results
faster, allowing us to compete with a typical sighted person for a job
position. The size/location feature already increased my chances of
getting work by 80% or more because I can now focus on creativity and
source code instead of access barriers. Lets put Orca on the proverbial
rocket ship and blast it into a whole new world of access for blind
people by voting for a multiple text attributes profile feature!