Re: [orca-list] Perhaps an Orca issue with Firefox, but don't shoot me if not so.

Hit F6 twice.

On 2/14/19 6:50 PM, Christopher-Mark Gilland via orca-list wrote:
This might're might not be an Orca issue. I'm not totally sure. I do! know however that with Orca, I can't find the option I need here.

So, how do you get to the notification area of Firefox? Tabbing, and shift tabbing doesn't seem to be doing it. Neither does flat review. I speak of any notification that must be acted upon, however to be very specific in this particular case of question, I logged into a website, and it popped up asking if I wanted it to remember/save my password for the future.

It used to be on Windows, I'd hit Alt+R to move focus to that window, but undoubtedly, on Linux, it's a little different.

Any help with this please?

Chris.