[orca-list] What a mess! Orca update output

I have no idea what happened a second ago. I tried posting the output of my terminal session when updated Orca, and then checking the version, and Thunderbird just! went bursserk adding random characters I didn't notice until after attempting to send. Suffice it to say, my message got rejected by the listserv. Pardon me, therefore admins.

I've stripped the message output down therefore to only the error I got when doing orca -v

If anyone wants to see the entire output, write me off list at:

clgilland07 gmail com

and I'll send it your way to further examine.

Anyway, here's the error I'm getting. What in the name of God's holy grale does this mean? I've never seen this anywhere else, and cannot reproduce on any of my other Mate 18.10 systems.

(orca:25760): Gtk-WARNING **: 15:43:41.904: Theme parsing error: gtk-widgets.css:3135:13: 'max-width' is not a valid property name

(orca:25760): Gtk-WARNING **: 15:43:41.904: Theme parsing error: gtk-widgets.css:3136:14: 'max-height' is not a valid property name
3.31.90pre

Again:

Huh? Wut?

Chris.