Re: [orca-list] Strange Orca behavior of Orca on the Spotify player

Can you please capture a full debug.out? Thanks!
--joanie

On 2/12/19 3:48 AM, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL wrote:
Hi,

Sorry but this requires a Spotify account (a lot of what I experience on
the Web is hard to report for this reason), I can give mine in private.
The situation is as follows:
1. Once logged in, open the web player of Spotify (use nightly of
Firefox as older releases have a problem with DRM so far)
2. Choose "Search"
3. Enter any song title
4. Choose titles in the result filter
5. Choose a title via down arrow and press enter to start playing
6. Go on down until the player area. You see it because the time scrolls.

Above this information (the time), there are buttons: enable random
playing, previous, next, play/pause.

The thing is that these buttons are spoken by Orca, but not displayed in
braille, i.e. I only see ? displayed. An explanation?

Tell me if further info are needed.

Regards

--
signature_jp_2